onsdag 2 november 2011

Gambling Quotes

Even though I had a lucrative contract with MGM, I had a husband who was drinking and gambling our money away faster than I could make it.
Esther Williams

For although Claudius had been accused of gambling and drunkenness, not only were no worse sins laid to his charge, but he had successfully established some claim to being considered a learned man.
Frederic William Farrar

Gambling is a disease of barbarians superficially civilized.
Dean Inge

Gambling with cards or dice or stocks is all one thing. It's getting money without giving an equivalent for it.
Henry Ward Beecher

Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
Wilson Mizner

Harvard Medical School, the University of South Florida and the American Psychiatric Association have all conducted studies showing that the earlier one begins gambling, the more likely it is he or she will become an addicted, problem gambler.
Spencer Bachus

Ads by Google
Pure Sweaters - 25% Off
Beautiful Designed Autumn Luxe Cashmere Sweaters. Up To 25% Off
www.purecollection.com/sweater

I didn't want to be a slave to any passion anymore. I gave up card playing altogether, even bridge and gambling - more or less. It took me a few years to get out of it.
Omar Sharif

I do not support gambling in this state.
Craig Benson

I like to play blackjack. I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.
Mitch Hedberg

I love blackjack. But I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi circle.
Mitch Hedberg

I wanted to do an episode about Chuck having a gambling problem. I wanted to portray my addiction on the show. But I think it's a little edgy for Saturday night.
Fisher Stevens

I'm a strange mixture of my mother's curiosity; my father, who grew up the son of the manse in a Presbyterian family, who had a tremendous sense of duty and responsibility; and my mother's father, who was always in trouble with gambling debts.
Rupert Murdoch

In fact, a University of Connecticut study showed that as many as three in four pre-teens and teens who are exposed to Internet gambling become addicted.
Spencer Bachus

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar